- User registration is now open: Please register in RegOnline. Register before April 25 to avoid late fees. See the FAQ page for tips on registering, uploading files, and entering Argonne.
- Exhibitor registration is open: Please register in RegOnline. See the Exhibitors page for ad sizes and exhibit area layout. Ad deadline: April 1.
- Awards: Nominations are invited for APSUO Rosalind Franklin Young Investigator Award. Deadline: March 15.
- Posters: Abstract deadline: April 1. Posters will be accepted subject to available space. The organizers reserve the right to institute a selection process if needed.
Opportunities for students
The APS/CNM/EMC Users Meeting offers two great opportunities for students to gain special recognition for their work at Argonne's user facilities. The deadline for these opportunities is April 1.
- Student invited talks: Students may choose to have their poster abstract considered for conversion to an invited brief talk during an appropriate plenary session. In addition to the opportunity to present their work, winners receive complimentary meeting registration and a ticket to the social event. Winners may present a poster in addition to the talk, if they wish, but they will not be eligible for poster prizes. Candidates must submit a CV via their RegOnline registration record.
- Student poster prizes: All student posters (except those selected for talks) will be considered for $100 cash prizes. Winners will be recognized at an appropriate session during the meeting. Each facility will award prizes.