Save the date for the 2014 Users Meeting: May 12-15, 2014!
See the 2013 meeting site to get the flavor of the event...
- Exhibitors: Information for exhibitors will be available in January 2014. Ad sizes and exhibit area layout will remain the same as 2013.
- Workshops: Call for APS workshop proposals announced; deadline: January 10, 2014.
- Awards: Nominations invited for APSUO Rosalind Franklin Young Investigator Award; deadline: February 14, 2014.
- Schedule: Stay tuned!
- Posters: Posters will be accepted subject to available space. The organizers reserve the right to institute a selection process if needed.
Opportunities for students
The APS/CNM/EMC Users Meeting offers two great opportunities for students to gain special recognition for their work at Argonne's user facilities. The deadline for these opportunities will be announced later (approximately April 1).
- Student invited talks: Students may choose to have their poster abstract considered for conversion to an invited brief talk during an appropriate plenary session. Winners may present a poster in addition to the talk, if they wish, but they will not be eligible for poster prizes. Candidates must submit a CV via their RegOnline registration record.
- Student poster prizes: All student posters (except those selected for talks) will be considered for $100 cash prizes. Winners will be recognized at an appropriate session during the meeting. Each facility will award prizes.